Dr. John Morgan, partner and veterinarian from the Gordon Vet Hospital joined the podcast to discuss the benefits they realized from implementing an online booking application.
In this podcast, we examine…
- About John Morgan [0:51]
- Adding An Online Booking Application To The Website [2:56]
- How Bookings Were Previously Handled [3:50]
- What Prompted The Decision To Change? [4:16]
- How It Can Benefit Your Operations [4:50]
- How It Can Benefit Your Customers [6:26]
- Challenges With Implementing An Online Booking Application [7:29]
- The One Key Factor That Can Improve Your Results [8:45]
- Online Booking Applications And Improving Client Engagement [10:20]
- Future Plans Utilizing Their Online Booking Application [11:10]
- Key Success Criteria For Better Implementation [12:01]
- Benefits Of Location Specific Marketing For Targeting New Customers [13:09]
Dr. John Morgan has gained a wealth of valuable experience and knowledge since graduating from Sydney University, including putting his emergency, dermatology and soft tissue surgery skills to work in Goulburn, NSW for a few years. He recently returned to Australia rejoining the Gordon Vet Hospital team after living in Canada for over two years. Gordon Vet Hospital is an independently owned hospital serving the community for more than 40 years, providing professional pet care as well as compassion and understanding to all animals and their owners.
Gordon Vet Hospital
The Online Marketing For Doctors podcast is designed to help you, the motivated healthcare practitioner, to implement clever effective marketing ideas that you can use to GROW and SCALE your practice into the empire it deserves to be.
Our podcast not only inspires you but provides clear steps for rapid, profitable action.
If you found this podcast interesting, please share it with your contacts and subscribe to our channel so we can send you notifications of our latest releases.
We’d also love to hear from you about the topics that are important to you! What do you want to learn more about? We’ve created a small 1-minute survey to help us learn more about the topics that matter to our healthcare professionals.
If you want to be one of our guests on the show, we’d love to hear from you. Please fill out this form so we can contact you to organize you getting onto the show.