In this podcast we interviewed Mr. Brent Goddard from Mod Pod Sports Podiatry who helped us examine techniques and strategies around acquiring new patients.
In this podcast, we examine…
- Introducing Brent Goddard and Mod Pod Sports Podiatry [0:55]
- How finding new patients has changed [3:22]
- What previous strategies still work well today [4:48]
- How Google has influenced the referral process [5:36]
- The keys for improving your patient acquisition process [6:53]
- Important lessons learned [9:38]
- Finding ways to be productive with your time [13:55]
- What new strategies they are using to gain more patients [15:30]
- Evaluating the sales funnel strategy [17:05]
- Success criteria for acquire new patients [19:20]
- Exploring the effectiveness of foot in the door offers [20:21]
Brent Goddard was trained in New Zealand, finishing his degree in 1997, and began working in Dunedin running the podiatry department of Otago Sports Medicine. His career took him to the UK in 2001 and finally Australia in 2006 where he joined his business partner to help launch Mod Pod Sports Podiatry.
Mod Pod Sports Podiatry
The Online Marketing For Doctors podcast is designed to help you, the motivated healthcare practitioner, to implement clever effective marketing ideas that you can use to GROW and SCALE your practice into the empire it deserves to be.
Our podcast not only inspires you but provides clear steps for rapid, profitable action.
If you found this podcast interesting, please share it with your contacts and subscribe to our channel so we can send you notifications of our latest releases.
We’d also love to hear from you about the topics that are important to you! What do you want to learn more about? We’ve created a small 1-minute survey to help us learn more about the topics that matter to our healthcare professionals.
If you want to be one of our guests on the show, we’d love to hear from you. Please fill out this form so we can contact you to organize you getting onto the show.