Information Explored in This Podcast:
The following is just some of the information that we’ve covered in this podcast, in case you wanted to skip ahead and explore a specific topic.
- Capture Warm Leads by Teasing New Services, Products [3:29]
- Collect Email Leads by Gathering Questions for a Live Q&A [4:45]
- Expand Your Lead Collection by Promoting a Social Contest [7:49]
If you liked this episode and you want to stay updated on the latest strategies to grow and scale your practice, subscribe to our Podcast Channel and you will never miss a beat!
Links Mentioned in The Podcast:
Automated Webinar Sales Funnel Course: https://onlinemarketingfordoctors.com/webinar-sales-funnel-course/
Huyen: Hello Doctors, I have a question for you… have you considered using videos to promote your practice yet? If not, I strongly recommend that you get started, especially with live streaming video for social media.
With the increasing short attention span of users in today’s internet age, video is a great tool to connect with potential prospects because it’s easy to digest, entertaining and engaging.
So now you are getting more interested in learning how to use more live video for your practice?
Wondering how Facebook Live & Instagram Story can help generate patient leads for you?
In today’s podcast #45, we are going to talk about the 3 ways you can use Facebook and Instagram Stories to generate new patients for your practice.
To start off, let’s talk a bit about the importance of video marketing.
First, Video Builds Trust
Trust is the foundation of conversions and sales. But building trust should be a goal on its own. The whole concept of content marketing is based on trust and creating long-term relationships. it lets the people come to you by providing them interesting and useful information.
Video does it all. Video content is likely to engage us and ignite emotions. So, if you are serious about content marketing, you must be serious about video too.
Secondly, videos allow you to increase the time spent by visitors on your site. Thus, longer exposure builds trust and signals search engines that your site has good content. Moovly gives us some incredible statistics: You’re 53 times more likely show up on the first page of Google if you have a video embedded on your website. Since Google now owns YouTube, there has been a significant increase in how much videos affect your search engine rank.
Now, you might question why use Instagram Live Video for Lead Generation?
Because people need to watch your live video now if they want to see it, Facebook and Instagram live videos have a sense of urgency. Live videos can get special attention because of this. Your followers will receive a notification that you’ve started a live video, and they can see you’re live in the Stories section.
Users are notified when someone they’re following goes live; you can also see who’s live in the Stories section.
This is an incredible feature considering FB organic posts no longer have the organic reach they used to before, unless you pay for it through paid advertising.
Steve: Totally agree, here are some ways to use Instagram Live video to generate viable leads for your business.
#1: Capture Warm Leads by Teasing New Services, Products
Because Facebook and Instagram Live video isn’t permanent, you don’t go live to give information that you want users to refer to later. (Facebook Live, which can be saved, is a better platform for that purpose.) Teasing new services, products, information, or big announcements, however, is another story.
The urgency of Instagram Live video makes these teasers more exciting and engaging, because users don’t know when the video will end, and they know they have to watch now for all of the information. A sneak peek also makes viewers want to know more.
Huyen: After the teaser, you can ask viewers to sign up for more information on your website or pre-order the product. This approach gives your live video an element of exclusivity, which can encourage people to act immediately, increasing the number of leads you get.
Using a sneak peek in a Facebook or Instagram live video automatically makes people want to know more.
The 2nd Way: Collect Email Leads by Gathering Questions for a Live Q&A
Q&As are a popular subject for live videos; they offer value and can drive your prospect’s participation. When you promote a Q&A before the broadcast, request that users submit questions ahead of time.
Let users know ahead of time what your Facebook or Instagram live discussion will be about, and why your expertise matters.
While most businesses ask for questions on Facebook as a source of engagement, you can use email instead to generate leads. If you send users to your site (or even a Google form), you can ask for their email in exchange.
You can use a Google form, which is easily shareable on social media, to encourage people to submit their questions and lead information.
If you promote your Q&A widely enough ahead of time, you can generate a large number of relevant leads who are genuinely interested in your clinic.
Offering people to email questions before the video goes live as an incentive for submitting a question, will also increase the likelihood that they’ll watch. If newer leads are still a little unfamiliar with your clinic, this email can make a big impact on pushing them towards converting to become a patient.
And before moving on to the 3rd way, we have this message for you..
Webinar Promo (the new one) https://www.dropbox.com/s/b23qmvsbk55nxhk/Webinar%20Launch%20Audio%20Commercial.mp3?dl=0
Welcome back, let’s get back to the podcast. Our #3rd way to use FB Live and Instagram Stories to generate new patients is to
Expand Your Lead Collection by Promoting a Social Contest
Running a contest or competition is a great way to build up your number of followers for your social channels, and increase engagement with your targeted audience.
Social contests are a fantastic lead generation tool, especially when you use contest software to help capture lead information. When you have a contest, use Facebook or Instagram live video to promote your contest and drive engagement.
Everyone loves getting something for free. Running a contest to offer a free product or service is a great way to generate leads with Facebook and Instagram Stories.
If you have a sizeable audience yourself, you can get them to share the competition, encouraging people to tag their friends so the reach increases with each and every entry.
Using FB and Instagram live video streaming can increase results thanks to its natural sense of urgency and extra visibility.
With Instagram live video, you can promote social contests in a number of ways:
- Preview prizes before and during the contest to generate excitement and boost entries.
- Showcase entries after the contest is over, where you might read comments out loud or make a video of the winning entry.
- Simply to talk about the contest and remind people it’s happening.
- If you want to go all out, make Instagram live video part of the actual contest. For example, to be eligible for a daily prize, have users answer questions you ask in a live broadcast.
- You should keep the broadcast times spontaneous and sporadic so users have to watch their phones for a notification that you’re live. You could even offer to give additional clues or details of when the video will be broadcast if people subscribe to your email list ahead of time.
And finally, here are some Live Video Best Practices to help you use it more effectively
To get the most leads from your Instagram live video, there are a few best practices to keep in mind:
- Announce the live video beforehand. Instagram live is there and then it’s gone. Although plenty of users do opt into push notifications that let them know you’re broadcasting, you should still announce the live video on Instagram to ensure maximum participation.
You can consider increasing viewership of your live story by cross-promoting it on multiple platforms before it starts.
- Use relevant hashtags to boost visibility and make it easier for a relevant audience to find you.
- Test sound and video quality before you go live. Record a brief (regular) video through the Instagram camera, watch it, and then delete it. Check for background noises. Also, make sure the background itself is clean, with no clutter or anything you don’t want viewers to see.
And 2 other helpful tips
- First of all… keep the content exciting and upbeat to match the platform and your audience. Choosing content that’s upbeat and fun to watch keeps people tuned in. This is essential, make it like a TV commercial and think about the best way to capture your prospects’ attention.
- And Go live at peak activity times. This is extremely important. Since your Instagram live content only exists as long as it’s actually being broadcast, be sure the largest number of people will see it. Afternoons and early evenings are often the times when plenty of users are online.
Also consider having your followers redirected to your blog or website. Your Facebook page has tabs in the ‘Contact Us’, ‘Subscribe’ or ‘Sign up’ section. Creating these links would allow your followers an easier way to engage with you.
Facebook and Instagram Live is a marketing opportunity not to be missed. It doesn’t matter whether you are a GP, weight loss doctor or surgeon, videos can come in handy for grabbing the attention of Facebook users. Don’t let his opportunity pass you by!
Huyen: Well, unfortunately our special podcast today has come to an end, if you want to learn more about how to use FB and Instagram live videos or FB or Instagram ads to generate new patients for your practice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team of specialists will guide you through them, and show you how to ultilise these platforms to engage and attract new patients to your practice.
Thank you very much for your time, if you like our Podcast, please kindly give us a review rating on Itunes or Sticher. That will mean a lot to us and keep our motivation going to continue producing great podcasts for our audience in the future.